Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beginning Math Worksheets for Little Muslims

Assalamu alaikum,

I was playing around last night and I did these (click on the images to see larger view insha'Allah):



Okay, yes there was laughter (or should I say, I was laughed at) but I ignored it...hehe...it was good laughter so alhamdulillah. My thinking behind this was: 'isn't it good for our children to see their religion represented positively in all areas of the curriculum'? Well....tab3an (of course)!

But wait (sidetracking here)...for the sisters carrying the bags, do you think that the children will count the bags and not the sisters? Will that confuse them? Should I change that graphic?

Anyway, I just wanted to share a silly moment with you all insha'Allah. Who knows? Maybe, you'll all start designing Islamic Math Worksheets insha'Allah (if you don't already and if you do - share!....lol)! Hint: I used graphics from Easel & Ink because they work wonderfully for this.

Here are the files if you want to use these insha'Allah:


Enjoy insha'Allah!

6 comments:

  1. Awww mashaAllah! These worksheets are soooooo cute! I absolutely love them. JazakAllah again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikum,

    Jazakillahu Khayr (smile) and Alhamdulillah that you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu'alaikum..

    Thank you so much..these are adorable..I love them, alhamdulillah..
    Masya Allah, your ideas are all so brilliant and cute..
    May you always be in Allah's grace, dear sister..
    keep up your excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waalaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

    Alhamdulillah that you like them and you are most welcome dear sis (smile). Any good comes from Allah and to Him all of the Praise and Thanks are due. Jazakillahu Khyar for your kind comment and your dua (smile). If you need any resource that you do not see here dear sis Fatima, please do not be shy to ask me and I will do my best to design something for you biithnillah.

    Jazakillahu Khayr again dear sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. As salamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu ukhti al aziza.

    Jazaki Allahu khairan, I was looking for something similar and I've found it mashaa Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waalaikum assaalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

    wa iyaki *smile*. Alhamdulillaah, you found what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam comments left on the blog, Anonymous posting has been disabled. Insha'Allaah, this will not be inconvenient to any of the readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...