Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is This You?

Assalamu alaikum,

When I saw this at Easel & Ink, I thought of my dear homeshooling (or not..smile) sisters in Islam here. If you'd like to download the full size image hop over to Easel & Ink insha'Allah. Oooo, I just realized that you can click on the image and see the full size (smile).


And let us not forget (and thank Allah for) our brothers in Islam who are Muslims, fathers, sons, brothers, husbands, uncles, friends, teachers, providers, etc. But I do not think they would prefer the spool of thread, flowers, beads, etc...hehe.

Enjoy insha'Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam comments left on the blog, Anonymous posting has been disabled. Insha'Allaah, this will not be inconvenient to any of the readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...