Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Felt Food: A Sandwich

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Felt food is definitely fun alhamdulillah *smile*.  Sis Talibiddeen Jr. made a wonderful suggestion to try making a piece of bread...jazakillahu khayr dear sis.

Well, my pieces of bread didn't come out so well but I think the other parts of my sandwich are recognizable (perhaps I should say I hope they are recognizable...lol) insha'Allaah.

 Bread, piece of meat, two pieces of cheese, a tomato, and a piece of lettuce.


Lunch is ready!

Oh! To find the pattern, I just googled 'free felt food patterns' and found so many alhamdulillah. But please be careful, some of the blogs/sites have music on them so it is best to have your speakers turned down insha'Allaah.

Enjoy insha'Allaah!

3 comments:

  1. Assalaamu Alaikum!

    Masha Allaah yum yum yum! Maimoonah would love to have those! I hope your kids enjoyed them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute mashaAllaah!
    wassalaa mu alaykum

    Umm Muhammad Saalih

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waalaikum assalam wa rahmatullah,

    Jazakillahu Khayr dear sisters! *smile* This is really fun...hehe

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam comments left on the blog, Anonymous posting has been disabled. Insha'Allaah, this will not be inconvenient to any of the readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...