Monday, December 13, 2010

Allaah Wakes Me Up Each Day (Book 7)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

*Post Updated to include missing page from the book*

Alhamdulillaah, here is the seventh book that compliments sister Umm Maimoonah's curriculum. She is now on weeks 7-12 and insha'Allaah, I will try to make books for each week as was done with weeks 1-6 (I still haven't done book one....I will try to get that done as soon as is possible insha'Allaah).

Here is book 7:


In this book, children learn that it is Allaah who wakes us each day. Children are invited to make words with the -ay ending sound and the -ight ending sound. They are also invited to join the challenge to memorize a few ad'iya (pl. of du'a) related to sleeping and waking up. They also learn two more of Allaah's most Beautiful Names walhamdulilaah.

I had to have pages 12 and 13 separate due to technical difficulties. Please download these pages and add them into the book insha'Allaah. Jazakum Allaahu Khayran!


Enjoy insha'Allaah!

5 comments:

  1. Alsalamu Aliekum sis,

    Jazakum Allah khier for these wonderful books, mashaAllah! I have downloaded books 7-9, but I can't find anything before that. Are there more?

    Jazakum Allah khier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

    Wa iyaki. You can find all of the books here: http://amuslimchildisborn.blogspot.com/search/label/Islamic%20Studies%20Mini%20Books%20%28PreK%29 insha'Allaah. I still have to do book one insha'Allaah. But 2-9 are there alhamdulillaah.

    Jazakillaahu Khayr *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be easier to find them this way. There is a link in the categories that says:

    Islamic Studies Mini Books (PreK).

    All of the books are there. Insha'Allaah, this helps *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazakum Allah Khier sis! hahaha.. I don't know how I missed it, SubhanAllah!

    A side note, in the book Allah Wakes Me, you say to learn the duas on the next two pages, and there is a dua calendar, but I can't seem to find the duas. Am I missing something again?

    Jazakum Allah Khier!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wa iyaki and no you didn't miss anything. I completely forgot the ad'iya!....subhana'Allaah...hahaa. Tayyib, insha'Allaah, this evening I'll have to add that page to this post insha'Allaah. Barak Allaahu feki dear sis for catching that! *smile*

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam comments left on the blog, Anonymous posting has been disabled. Insha'Allaah, this will not be inconvenient to any of the readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...