Yes, it's not after Ramadan and here is a post *smile* but there is a very good reason for it....EID is close!
In the file below you'll find Eid Card Printables for kids. These cards are: Simple. Quick & Easy to make. Fun insha'Allaah.
To make the cards:
- Download the file
- Browse through to see which card(s) you'd like to print.
- Click 'file', 'print' and then select the page you want to print (i.e. page 2). Print. *Printing on cardstock is great and will make the cards more durable*
- First, cut the cards along the vertical dotted line in the center of the page.
- Then fold the cards along the horizontal black line in the center of the page. (You may have to do some trimming along the edges because printers are different).
- Let your child(ren) write their own special Eid message for loved ones inside.
- Deliver them to loved ones!
Enjoy insha'Allaah and Eid Mubaarak!