Friday, January 1, 2010

How to contact A Muslim Child is Born insha'Allah

Assalamu alaikum,

Recently a comment was left by a visitor asking that I email them regarding the 2010 calendar on the blog but the user was annonymous. I just wanted to mention that on the right hand side of the blog (the fourth bar down) there is a link that you can click on to contact me directly via email insha'Allah.

I am not able to email back the individual who left that comment asking that I contact them because they posted anonymously and I don't think I even have access to other users email information alhamdulillah. If the individual who left the comment can please click on that link the email will be sent to me insha'Allah.

Jazakum Allahu Khayr

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam comments left on the blog, Anonymous posting has been disabled. Insha'Allaah, this will not be inconvenient to any of the readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...