Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Craft supplies needed for activities presented here

Assalamu alaikum,

Over a month ago a sister asked me about a list of materials needed to do some of the crafts and activities here. My dear sister, first I sincerely apologize that it has taken me this long to post this and I hope that you will forgive me.

Second, when I began to really think about it, I realized that I am not sure if this is what you are asking for. If not please let me know and I'll give it another go insha'Allah (smile). This is a short/brief list of some of the materials you may need insha'Allah:

  • Pipe cleaners
  • glue
  • velcro
  • felt
  • construction paper
  • non-toxix paint (varying colours)
  • cardboard and card stock
  • work mats
  • wooden baskets (several, in different sizes and shapes)
  • yarn
  • craft sticks
  • cardboard boxes (different sizes and shapes)
  • crayons
  • file folders
  • clothes pins
  • craft foam
Dear sis, I hope that this is helpful (and what you were asking for).  Jazakum Allahu Khayr.

2 comments:

  1. Assalaamu Alaikum Ya Ukhti,

    Trust this finds you in the best of eemaan and good health.

    Jazzakillaah Khayr for the list sis, yes that is what I was looking for insha Allaah for a start and I can add on from there Insha Allaah. I just got internet few days ago and Alhamdulillaah its nice once again to be connected especially from a Muslim Land which is indeed so beautiful Masha Allaah.

    I have started slowly some activities with my bint and she is enjoying masha Allaah. Here in Qatar we live in a small Village environment which has a Masjid, a swimming pool, a play area for the small kids and also gym and other sports activities. so it is a nice place for homeschooling masha Allaah. You get to study and play and go for long walks and continue learning Insha Allaah all inside the compound. All praise and thanks are for Allaah alone for favouring us.

    Also sis please accept my apologies for giving you a task in midst of all your busy schedule, I am sorry.

    May Allaah reward you for all your efforts and will be regularly visiting your blog Insha Allaah.

    Take Care

    Barakallaah Feeki

    Umm Maimoonah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuh,

    Ya Umm Maimoonah, it is sooo nice to have you back alhamdulillah! And alhamdulillah that you have internet and are enjoying your new home. It sounds wonderful masha'Allah.

    Dear sis, it is I who feel bad that it took me so long to do the list. Even though I am busy still I said I would do it so I felt bad for the delay.

    I hope to hear more about your homeschooling adventures in Qatar insha'Allah.

    Take care dear sis Umm Maimoonah and again welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam comments left on the blog, Anonymous posting has been disabled. Insha'Allaah, this will not be inconvenient to any of the readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...