Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School: 2012-2013 Year Planner

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Alhamdulillaah, the planner for the upcoming school year is done! Inside you'll find:

  •  a template for thematic long range planning
  • regular long range planning template
  • 2012-2013 Calendar
  • A tab for your schools 2012-2013 Academic Calendar
  • Typical Curriculum for Preschool and Kindergarten
  • Materials Lists for each subject
  • Developmental Charts for 3,4 and 5 year olds 
  • Tab for forms related to your grade/class
  • and pages for taking anecdotal notes (or any kind of notes really)

 

Just print it out and punch holes in the pages. You can put it in a binder so you can add to it as needed throughout the year insha'Allaah. The pages that have tabs for each subject will not stick out of the notebook because they are the same size as the other pages. Insha'Allaah, I will be able to come back and show how this is easily remedied if you wish for the tabs to show (it will take some cutting and pasting on your part though *smile*). Hope to add a picture of a completed binder soon insha'Allaah!

Insha'Allaah, you find it helpful. 

Download School Planner here insha'Allaah
*Please be familiar with the Terms of Use for materials on A Muslim Child is Born before downloading*


Enjoy insha'Allaah!

6 comments:

  1. Bismillaah

    As Salaamu Alaiki!!!

    First love your new layout Mashaa'Allaah!
    I been by here downloading the prek mini Islaamic series workbooks for this year :D

    I've been looking for a planner for homeschool

    I ammmmmm sooooooooo excited lol (can't ya tell)

    How are you? Looking forward to seeing more post. Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum for all these tools to help out Ummi's / homeschoolers

    *skips to the printer* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalaamu alaiki sister,

    Tabarakillah, it seems awesome masha Allah!
    .

    Barak Allahu fiky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As sallamu alaiki ukhite, BarakaAllaahu feeki, I am a mother of two babies under the age of two and this is my first year doing homeschool even though I have been following your blog for years. MashaAllaah tabarakAllaah. JazakaAllaahu khairaa for all your good work, may Allaah taalaa reward you and your family in this life and the Akhiira Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamu Alikum sister, this is great masha'allah.
    I'm new homeschooling mom and I have a 3 year old and one year old.
    I would like to get some suggestions on where I can find resources for subjects such as lessons and activities by thematic unit.
    Barakallahu feekum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waalaikum assalam wa rahmatullaah

    @ Ameenah: alhamdulillaah that you like the new layout *smile*.
    I hope that the planner is helpful to you and easy to use. Jazakillaahu khayr for your kind words dear sis and wa feki barak Allaah. I also hope you had fun "skipping" to your printer *smile*

    @ Umm Adam: wa feki barak Allaahu ukthi. I hope it helps with your planning insha'Allaah.

    @ Umm Khadijah: Wa feki barak Allaah. Alhamdulillaah and jazakillaahu khayr for your kind words dear sis.

    @ Anonymous: Sis, there are many, many sites that have what you have asked about for free alhamdulillaah. I do not know if you use the Montessori method but just to get you started here is one site: http://www.infomontessori.com/.

    I will do my best to come back and post some more as this is a question that I am receiving frequently lately *smile*.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salaam sister,

    I have been following your blog now for about a year and this will be my first year homeschooling inshallah, alhamdullah I have already started but your year planner will help me be more organized. I have a 17 month old and a 4 and a half year old. I am even attempting to blog their progress as well, as I find it helps me sort my thoughts. I am only homeschooling in the following subjects: Quran, Arabic, Islamic studies and reading and writing in English. I moved to Europe a few months ago to a non English speaking country. My daughter will be attending a Waldorf school here till 12 everyday, so I will homeschool after inshallah using the Ad Duha program.

    I used your Ramadan Activity book and we both really enjoyed it so thank you for all your efforts.

    Jak

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam comments left on the blog, Anonymous posting has been disabled. Insha'Allaah, this will not be inconvenient to any of the readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...