السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
In part 1 of this theme pack children explore tools. They learn the names of different tools and their characteristics.
Some of the activities included in this 41 page theme pack are:
- 2 emergent readers with activities
- Tool themed word wall cards
- Mini Pocket Chart Activity for 1 emergent reader
- Sentence building activity: children reassemble sentences related to tools ensuring that each one makes sense (i.e. each sentence)
- Math: Tool themed 3-part Montessori cards
- Handwriting practice - letter N (for Nails) and T (for Tools)
- Writer's Workshop Activity: Journal page (several copies can be made for students to use in their writing journals during this unit insha'Allaah)
- Tools Sight word cards (you can print these on cardstock, laminate and punch a hold in the upper right hand corner and students can use them for timed (or not timed) practice insha'Allaah or a number of other sight word activities)
- Writing centre tools picture, word cards, and writing prompts
- Shadow matching cards
- Complete the pictures activity
- Math: Tally Marks and Graphing Review
- And more alhamdulillaah!
**When you click on the above link you may need to download the file in order to see it. A preview may not be available.**
Questions about how to use any of the activities in the pack?
Please leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer as soon as possible insha'Allaah.