Friday, July 3, 2009

Subhana'Allah! 12 Days!

Assalamu alaikum,

Subhana'Allah! It's really been 12 days since I've posted anything?! Please forgive me. I thought that with school letting out, my time would open up a bit but it has been quite the opposite subhana'Allah. Is that happening to anyone else?

I've tried to buzz my co-blogger and see if perhaps she can fill in while I'm sorting things out over this way insha'Allah. As soon as we come up with a solution insha'Allah, I'll post with an update insha'Allah.

Jazakillahu khayr

Sister Umm An-Nu'man

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam comments left on the blog, Anonymous posting has been disabled. Insha'Allaah, this will not be inconvenient to any of the readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...