Saturday, January 9, 2010

Grab My Button insha'Allah!

Assalamu alaikum,

I've got a button alhamdulillah!


Link to A Muslim Child is Born insha'Allah by placing this button on your blog or website. You have to copy and paste that html code over there on the right hand side of the blog to make this little gadget work (hehe) but....it's a great way to help A Muslim Child is Born share free resources with other teachers and/or homeschooling parents insha'Allah!
(whew! That was a lot..hehe)

Note: Jazakillahu khayr dear sis Ann who pointed out an error in the html code on the right. Unfortunately, when I correct the error and save it, blogger adds it back in subhana'Allah. When you copy and paste the html code from the right, remove the slash where the arrow is pointing to (see image below insha'Allah) and click save. The image should appear insha'Allah. In the meantime, I will try to figure out how to make the slash go away insha'Allah. I did that for my other blog and it worked alhamdulillah.





Jazakum Allahu Khayran!

7 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaykum sis,

    I've tried putting it on my blog, but for some reason it's not appearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu aleikum) I've grabbed your button))) and found a mistake)
    gif/" here: slash is not needed)))
    with love from Russia, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waalaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakautuh,

    Jazakillahu khayr dear sis Ann (hug). I've taken the 'slash' out and sis Umm Khadijah, maybe that is why the button was not working..pls. try again and let me know if it works insha'Allah. Me and html...hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamu alaykum,

    Sis, I've just tried it again, but still not working.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waalaikum assalam wa rahmatullah,

    Dear sis Umm Khadijah,

    I just tried it on my other blog and yes it would not show up. Please use this code I added to/in this post insha'Allaha and it should work insha'Allah.

    It's the slash sis Ann mentioned but when I take it out and save it, blogger adds it back again - I do not know why...

    Khayr insha'Allah, please let me know if that works inshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamu alaykum sis,

    Alhamdulillaah just took the slash out and it's working fine :D Jazakillaahu khair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waalaikum as Salam wa rahmatuallah,

    Oh Alhamdulillah! Wa iyaki. Happy to hear that dear sis Umm Khadijah (smile).

    I've tried and tried to take the slash out but when I hit save it just re-appears....alhamdulillah. I'll have to contact blogger insha'Allah.

    Jazakillahu khayr for letting me know the good news.

    ReplyDelete

In an effort to reduce the amount of spam comments left on the blog, Anonymous posting has been disabled. Insha'Allaah, this will not be inconvenient to any of the readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...